Sunday, February 10, 2013

EGOutfit: Get your Cray ON!


This weekend I went back to my hometown to celebrate the birthday of my great-grandmother. As I sat there in the midst of all those old people I was prepared for the regular doctor/diseases talk. At first that really was the case but then after some champagne and wine the talk got more interesting. 

There were those famous anecdotes from their youth, some funny stories about other older people and then the following happened. My grandmother who is frequently buying stuff in those 1-€-shops took out a little package. I thought it was time for some sparklers but that's not what it was. It was lightsticks that you were supposed to put together to create this crazy hat:



I totally have to get myself a few sets of those because they are so awesome!! It's the perfect accessory to rock any party! It's a total boost for your own personal swag. ;-)



What do you wear to draw the attention on yourselves?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...