Wednesday, April 10, 2013

EGOtalk: The Naked Experience!

Hi Egos, today I want to talk about a rather scandulous topic: Nudity. Now it won't be as bad as you might imagine right now. Let's start with the reason why I want to talk about it at all.
 
As I have mentioned before I've been going to the gym quite often in the past couple of weeks. It's the first time in ages that I feel motivated to work out regularly. I don't have to force myself to go there. I'm even looking forward to it since it's become a source of relaxation. Some of the other women (the gym is exclusively for women) even stared at me because I seem to enjoy myself too much.
 
Anyways I do cardio twice and muscle building once a week. Since the latter takes so long and since I'm so stingy with my free time I need a tiny push to end the training with a good mood. So the thing that keeps me motivated is the sauna. I just loooooooove lying in a hot room and sweating without excercising. Yesterday I was in that exact same situation and that got me thinking about the reason I like saunas. First of all you it cleanses your body, then it's good for your heart and lastly you get to be naked without being stared at.
 
I think that I wouldn't enjoy myself as much if there where men around but in an women-only environment where there are a lot of elder women that grew up with a lot of nudism I don't feel uncomfortable at all.
Source:heattherapyprod.com
Usually I like wearing short skirts and all but being completely naked is something entirely different. I'm not even sure if I would go to those nudist beaches. :-D Probably not... Just think of what kind of people are there. Perverts and whatnot.
 
 
Well that wasn't too revealing, was it? :D
 
C U Egos
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...