Friday, May 10, 2013

Thanks for the Liebster Award!

Hi Egos! It won't be much of a surprise for you but I got nominated for this blogger award called "LIEBSTER award". Thanks Starftsh for nominating me. 

So the goal for this award is to help promote new blogs such as mine and connect bloggers from around the world no matter what kind of bloggers they are. Since this aricle will be a bit longer let's get right to business. =)


The Rules For This Award Are As Follows:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.

3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!

My Answers
  1. What's your favorite season of the year and why? Summer, because it's warm.
  2. If you could be anything in the world what would you be, and why? Me or a genius scientist.
  3. What's your favorite television show? Glee all the way.
  4. How would you describe yourself in one sentences, consisting of 5 words? Be aware of my mood!
  5. What do you think is more important the journey or the destination? Journey.
  6. Who is your favorite celebrity? Hard one.. I guess Beyonce.. or Jennifer Lawrence.
  7. If you were offered a million dollars to join the army would you do it? Sure. For how long?
  8. What do you feel is your least attractive trait about you? My moods. Really.
  9. Are you more of an 'outside of the box' or a 'stay inside of the lines' thinker? OOTB.
  10. Do you care more about what people think about you or what people say about you? I guess I care more about what they say about me because that directly affects me and my reputation more.
11 Random Facts about Me
  1. I'm so messy that I need time to clean up before I can invite people.
  2. I've got a twin sister and a little brother.
  3. I always need to know where my phone is.
  4. I was a class speaker in every school I've ever been to. :D
  5. I did some acting in the past.
  6. I have no talent for drawing, painting or anything like that whatsoever.
  7. I always feel bad for children.
  8. I want to live in an amazing apartment in the attic with a huge terrace.
  9. I won't allow plants, animals, children or aromatic candles in my current flat.
  10. I wanted to be Christian because of Xavier Naidoo's music.
  11. I didn't know how to properly peel an orange until I was 14.
Here's some herp-a-derp for you guys to take a short break from this enormous post! :D
My Questions

1. When was the last time you wore heels?
2. How many social network accounts do you have?
3. What's your favourite country to travel to?
4. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
5. Read a book or watch the movie adaption first?
6. Quantity or qualitity when it comes to clothes?
7. Do you get up early or do you sleep in?
8. Are you impressed by fancy cars?
9. Do you prefer home cooked meals or fancy restaurant dinners?
10. Dog or cat?
11. What's your perfect first date?


Alright Egos! This has been a lot of fun and  very exciting. It's incredible how fast thie blog is developing. Let's see what else the future holds out for LYE!

C U Egos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...