Monday, June 3, 2013

EGOutfit: What do I look like now with 20 pounds less weight?

Hi Egos, today will be a special EGOutfit as I won't focus so much on my clothes but more on my body. As you might have noticed I have been working out at the gym regularly.  It's gotten to a point where I'm happy to do my routines and where I can see real progress. 

I've also been eating a bit better - but don't get me wrong there is at least one rather unhealthy or high-calorie food every day that will slow down my progress. However that's okay because I know I might never really eat entirely healthy and this change of eating habits is meant for the long run.

So let's get to the  before-after-picture fun!

BEFORE

Oh yeah, this one's bad -.-"
AFTER (20 pounds weight loss)



I know those pictures aren't really the best choice but I want to do a proper before-after comparison when I've reached my goal. =) You can see a difference though, right? After joining my gym I didn't loose weight as quickly as I lost size since my muscles are heavier than the fat I'm eliminating! Pretty amazing, isn't it? 

In the past I've lost even more weight way too fast and way too unhealthy. Just to gain it  all back... So this time I want to take it slow and make the results last. 

Some of you might wonder why I want to loose weight when my blog is called LoveYourEgo. Well that's simple. Love yourself, your ego and your body and then do what's best for those three. That's what I'm doing right now. While I feel that I'm already very beautiful I still feel that I'm not as healthy as I could be and my office job is not exactly the job that will keep you fit! ;-)

So that's it for today. You can now get an idea of what I'm working on right now. :-D

C U Egos!

Follow me here
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...