Sunday, June 16, 2013

Loving Lately: ANNA FIELD Bag!

Hi Egos, I already told you about my last online shopping attack. Part of what I ordered during that time was this bag:


I'm so in love with it. Previously I mentioned how everything I own is something I unconditionally love :-D Same goes for this little wonder. As I was browsing through the online shop Zalando I stumbled across this lovely purse. It has got the perfect size, a nice shade of white mixed with black and metal.

The brand ANNA FIELD is an odd case for me. Whenever I browse their clothes, shoes and accessories I feel as if I don't like most of their things. However when I shop for something specific I always end up buying something by that brand. Weird, huh?

Anyway I've been using this bag almost daily and am so happy I bought it! 

Oh yes I carry some bags like this! Muhahaha! I look like a 
real chick, right? xD

C U Egos!


Follow me here
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...