Thursday, July 25, 2013

My New Apartment: Goodbye, Old Neighbourhood

Hi Egos, as I can't mention enough the new apartment is only a few nights away from being my new home. In fact it's only two more nights before the big day.

I had the chance to go grocery shopping one last time. I used the opportunity to take out some trash :D and to stroll around my current neighbourhood one last time. It really is a nice place. As usual there are a lot of things that I SHOULD have done but didn't take time to do.

I woke up this morning and saw this. I can't even say what woke me but seeing this was worth it!

My regular view when I wake up. It feels like floating in the air =)

This is what I see once I make it out of the bed :D

 The park outside my house. It's usually filled with children so I try to avoid it.

Such a beautiful location for outfit shoots.

The way to our grocery stores is really beautiful too! I have a thing for avenues!

It looks as if I was living in a sort of ghetto right? Well while I think that's true it isn't as bad as you might think. Obviously there are some very beautiful sights. Nothing ever happened to me in the last two years and I feel safe here. If I hadn't read about it in the papers I wouldn't even know that this is the main quarter of a rather dangerous motorcycle gang. o.O

Anyways this place was very important to me as it marked the beginning of my independence. I shall now move on to a bigger, better place that will accompany me into adulthood! (very poetic, right?:-D )

My next article will be from my new home! I'm so excited!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...