Wednesday, August 28, 2013

EGOtalk: Things I want To Do NOW! - Part 1

Hi Egos, I guess it won't come as much of a surprise when I say that I'm incredibly impatient. If I don't know how and when I will get, do or make something I tend to do it immediately. Otherwise I'm afraid it will never be done.
 
I know that there are a LOT of people who make plans but never realize them. All talk but no action. I kind of dislike that character trait. However sometimes you can't do something because you don't have the right timing or simply not enough time.
 
Here's a list of things I'd like to do NOW if I had the proper ressources:

Source: http://www.wallpaper4me.com

1. Go on a real vacation
I feel like I'm at a position where I don't know how to relax. There is always something I need to do or an appointment I need to attend. Also I never get more than two days of free time which are occupied by housework. -.-"

Source: http://wisconsincheesetalk.com
2. I want to Cook
There are so many recipes that I want to try. I want to improve my meal cooking. I'm rather good with sweets but salty food is a bit tricky for me. You need to use your taste buds (mine are rather poorly developped :D)  wheras sweets can be done with a scale and following the recipe. So I really want to try some healthy recipes! =)

Source: http://www.junggesellenabschied-berlin.org
 
 3. I want to Explore Berlin

It's easy to forget that there is still so much more to a city when you've lived there for more than two years. There are more parks to see, more restaurants and bars to go to and so many more activities - I'm a fan of museums and educational stuff.
 
These are the top 3 things that I want to do right now. There are so many other exciting things that I want to do. However I'm not the type of person to think much of the things I don't have right now. I rather think of ways to make these things come true and to use my time better so that I can fit one of the above in. Let's all be optimistic here, right? ;-)
 
C U Egos!
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...