Saturday, August 24, 2013

EGOtorial: How to Clean Your Jewels Grandma-Style!

Hi Egos, today I want to share some knowledge with you! The more accessories you have the less you'll wear some of them. However after some time your jewels can look kind of ancient. My grandma taught me this one little trick to undo the traces of time:

Step 1: Select the items. From my exerience this works wonders on silver and gold. The real one, no fakes!




 Step 2: Choose your toothpaste. 


Step 3: You can put the toothpaste on a toothbrush or your finger depending on the size and shape of your item. Whatever works best. =)


Step 4: Apply the toothpaste on your item.


Step 5: Wash off!


Can you see the difference? It's so amazing and super quick. It totally motivates me when I can see immediate results. ;-) Now have fun while polishing your jewels!

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...