Monday, August 26, 2013

EGOutfit: The Lazy Days Are Over!

Hi Egos, I'm back with another EGOutift. Since we can all agree that summer has been awesome and going back to school or work after a nice vacation kind of sucks I wanted to say goodbye to those lazy days with the following outfit. =)

 You might remember this shirt from here. This time I paired it with a simple black mini-skirt.


 Sometimes I'd like to be a cat sleeping on a comfortable couch in sunlight. :D

 But then again we all have to get back to duty. My sister gave me this incredibly awesome backpack for my birthday. I've been using it ever since and it has soooo much room for everything I need!

 I also got this armcandy from her. >.<

And I stole this from her :D  I should call this outfit "My sister's choice" or something :D 

This is a necklace that used to be entirely silver but that got too boring for me. So I upgraded it with some nail polish. 

Yes I really need silver sneakers :D They are so fancy!

Alright folks that's the look! I'm preparing for my final exams in November right now. So much stuff that I need to know -.-"

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...