Saturday, September 28, 2013

EGOtorial: Healthy Berries'n'Orange Shake!

Hi Egos, I love food and drinks. I love it even more when they are good for me. So today I want to share this little shake I've recently tried that doesn't only taste good but helps protect you against illnessess and supports your digestion.

Let's take a closer look!


Here's what you'll neeed:

  • 1 cup of berries (frozen is also possible, I prefer that at least and you can always get them)
  • 300 ml orange juice

Step 1: Measure the orange juice and the berries!

 


 Step 2: Put them in the blender!



Step 3: Serve!

It's so quick and easy! I think cleaning the blender takes longer than making this awesome drink. This is great for people who can't eat much for breakfast or who need a pick me up in the afternoon or who just want to drink something fancy.

I hope you'll enjoy this recipe because I definitely do. :-)

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...