Sunday, October 27, 2013

EGOutfit: Eye of the Tiger!

Hi Egos, raise your hand if you sang that title in your head :D I really couldn't help using it for this particular outfit :D

I was out again and was having one of those bad hair, dont-even-talk-to-me days and needed a look that was a statement in itself. For me the Print says "I'm dangerous", the leather jacket says "I'm not a nice girl" and keeping it black'n'grey is telling people that I'm not in a good mood. ;-)

But let's get to the pictures first, shall we?






There were a lot of pensive side stares in this shoot... :D 

 U-huh! This is me imitating a tiger. Do I look dangerous? I'm afraid I don't :D

 Finally a smile!

 I love these boots! They are chunky and perfect for cold weather. Those grey wool details give it a unique look.

 My backpack in the back. I probably shouldn't put it on the floor considering that it's white though...

 This is a new bracelet. It's like a watch and has an interesting clasp.

 Here is a detail shot of the clasp. Also my tattoo has healed pretty well, don't you think?

I really wanted to share this picture with you because the mascara I used is seriously phenomenal! It's the Manhattan Supersize False Lash Look Mascara. (Gosh why are those titles always so long? :D) I didn't use a lash curler but the effect is pretty good, right?

Alright guys, that's the look! I hope you all have a pleasant evening . :-)

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...