Friday, November 8, 2013

EGOxperiment: Daim Ice Cream - SUDDENLY THE FINAL!

Hi Egos, this will be the last one of this series :D I'm not too excited about the last coffe flavoured one from this edition so I'll leave that one out =)

So the last ice cream cup that I'm going to review is the Daim flavour. Again I'm not sure how many of you know Daim on it's own. It's caramel coated in the most delicious chocolate you can imagine. It's super high in calories but who cares, right? :D

But let's get to the part where I show you some mouth watering pictures first!






 So those tiny rocks on top of the cream are Daim pieces! I was torn between eating each one alone and enjoy the taste or shoving them in my mouth at once! I went for the middle way and only ate as much as could fit my spoon :D

Alright folks! That was the experiment. I really want to try something different for my next round of EGOxperiments... Like an activity or something! If you want to get to know more about something just let me know and I'll give it a try :D

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...