Thursday, January 9, 2014

EGOutfit: Dressed for Dinosaurs & Fall!

Hi Egos, to call this what we have right now "winter" feels kind of wrong. It's so mild outside and here in Berlin it only snowed once. As an addict to sunshine and warmth I won't complain about that. Instead I'm sharing with you an outfit that I should have worn in fall already.




 Tartan jacket, black skater skirt, tights, black wedges, denim shirt and golden accessories. I wish I could wear that everyday!

 This dinosaur makes me question what I've been wearing around my neck before I had it :D 




The tartan trend is still big but it started in fall. I got this lovely jacket a few days ago along with that hilarious - although extremly gorgeous - necklace. The weather was perfect, the sun was about to set, I had this awesome outfit on and the train station was so right for this look.

Has winter been rather mild at your country too?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...