Wednesday, January 1, 2014

EGOxperiment: Diary Progress + Resolutions For 2014?!

Hi Egos and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I love it when we can celebrate a new year. I don't care that it's actually just another day. I love the excitement, the parties, the countdown and this whole feeling of change in the air. It's like everybody is willing to start all over again.


I'm ready for this new year but that doesn't mean that I want to forget everything that has happened in the past. Writing a diary has been a bit of a challenge so far. There is so much I want to write down that I have to take breaks and give my hand a minute. :D However I have managed to keep track of every day for almost two weeks now. I'm so looking forward to reading it in a year.


By then I will also know whether the things I want to achieve in 2014 have come true. I'm not the type to have resolutions for a new year. I believe that "right now" is always the perfect time to start what you want to do. Nonetheless 2014 is a crucial year for me. I want to get accepted in a good university and start my bachelor degree and by the end of this new year I will have an answer to this wish.

I also want to stay healthy, continue going to the gym regularly and really step up my game when it comes to photography. 

What are your resolutions for 2014? Do you have any?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...