Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Party Inspo: It's Over!

Hi Egos, how have you been? I've just finished my degree and now have 8 whole months without studies. Can you believe it? These past weeks I've been squeezing in study session as often as possible and -to be honest- as often as I could bring myself to.

But now I'm free and feel like shaking off these last 2.5 years. I want to party hard and make great memories. Isn't this what youth should be like? This weekend I'm going to a pretty wild club and will also throw a party myself. To get myself in the right mood (for both) I've collected a couple of inspirations from Tumblr.









What do you think? Are you ready to put on whatever and dance until you fall alseep? I'm definitely ready to have some fun!

C U Egos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...