Friday, February 7, 2014

EGOtalk: Youth, Love & Other Flaws!

Hi Egos, the weekend finally has come! Time is flying so fast. I can't belive that it's already been two weeks since I've started my new job. Let me tell you there's a lot going on right now.

Source: http://theanjananetwork.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/love-again.jpg


I'm still in the mood for parties. So I'll head out to a bar and a club tonight. However there's also so much more happening. During my graduation day a couple of youngsters (yes, they were younger than me so I'm allowed to call them that) told me to cease my opportunities, go out in the world and live as much as I can. While they weren't wrong I just thought "WTF?! Who are they to tell me that? They haven't even been out there.... " So yeah, well meant but oh so wrong.

That got me thinking though. I mean how often do you get lectures about life that you didn't even ask for? In most cases I got those lectures from people filled with regret. If they wanted me to take their lifestyles as a bad example and make the most of my youth they at least achieved their goals.


Now I've finished one degree, earn my living and party as hard as I can on weekends. Sounds like something is missing though, doesn't it? LOVE might be what you're looking for. Right now there's nobody whom I'm in love with but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy the company of a man :D

Youth is the time to experience things, find yourself and make mistakes. I feel like I'm doing all that and am so happy. Energy is pouring out of me. I walk down the street smiling all by myself like a weirdo. But that's okay. It just means I'm doing something right, doesn't it?

How are you feeling?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...