Sunday, March 16, 2014

EGOutfit: Woman Of The World!

Hi Egos, how have you been? I know it's been ages since my last outfit post but I'm back on track and used this awesome weather for a little outside shoot.


Since I've just completed a whole month as a proper employee with proper wages I wanted to look professional but also sexy and confident. You guys know how many problems I had with skirt lengths. So a skirt was a no go. The same goes for too much cleavage but a tight top, a colourful blazer and black pants with heels turned out pretty sexy if you ask me. But check it out for yourselves!









Apart from the simple 3 colour combination I added chunky, flashy accessories. I like gold because it always has this royal and ambitious image to me. Winners receive gold and not silver. I felt confident and like I'm going in the right direction with my life right now.

The friend I met that day even confessed that she felt a little bit intimidated because I looked so professional. ;-)

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...