Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Path To Beauty Is Not Beautiful Pt. 2!

Hi Egos, this week has been so crazy you can't believe it. Work has been getting more and more busy. The better you are the more you have to do ;-) So a little trip back to my hometown was exactly what I needed.


While traveling is nice there are also a couple of downsides to it. Your skin has to adjust to the bad air conditioning in whatever means of transportation you're in. Since the fastest way to get to my hometown is by bus it's even worse. So once I'm back home the first thing I do is a nice shower and then I like to pamper my body.


First comes my hair. I apply a hair mask with shea butter and aloe vera. I leave it in for about an hour after I'm done with my shower. Then I rinse it out with luke warm water. The temperature is important. Showering with hot water can be as damaging as ironing your hair. So the less heat you use the better for your hair.

Then comes a facial mask that cleanses and moisturizes. The final step is oil for my cuticles.



What are your rituals for your skin? What do you do after your journeys?

C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...