Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm Going On A Weekend Trip To The Beach!

Hi Egos, when you've lost your motivation to go to work or when you've been stressed out lately I highly recommend going on a weekend trip! The advantage is that you're usually free on weekends to do whatever you want to do and don't have to use up your vacation days.

I also recommend not travelling on holidays such as Easter because the prices will be higher and the beaches will be more crowded. But let's get to the important question! Where am I going? I'm going to the beach!
 
It was my sister who wanted a vacation first. However now that it's getting closer I feel like I need that trip as much as she does. Especially today since work is giving me a hard time... But let's focus on the positive things here, shall we?
 
To have even more to look forward I collected a couple of beach photos. 


 


source: all images were found on tumblr.com
 
On this trip I want to get away from the city, wake up to the sound of seagulls and waves. I love living in a city but the more good or bad memories you make here the more you need a change of scenery every now and then.
 
Do you have any vacations planned in the near future?
 
C U Egos!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...